5 Can’t Miss Experiences in 5 Days
IAAPA Attractions Expo 2013, Nov. 18-22 in Orlando, Florida is like no other industry event – 26,000+ attendees and more than 1,000 exhibiting companies – all gathered in one location to look ahead, launch trends, and propel the industry forward.
In addition to the industry’s largest and most awe-inspiring trade show with more than 500,000 square feet and 100+ product categories, you don’t want to miss:
- IAAPA Celebrates at SeaWorld Orlando: IAAPA attendees celebrate at SeaWorld Orlando's new attraction, "Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin."
- GM & Owners Breakfast: Join industry leaders for this inspiring start to your dayfeaturing Matt Ouimet, President and CEO, Cedar Fair.
- Lunch & Learn with George Kalogridis, President, Walt Disney World: Hear how Walt Disney World Resort pushes the boundaries of creativity and innovation to deliver the best possible experience for guests.
- Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Tours: Experience things you’ve never seen before during behind-the-scenes tours at renowned attractions such as Disney Hollywood Studios, Kennedy Space Center, and Legoland Florida.
- Incident Management Symposium:
Learn ways to better prepare your company for the unexpected when you
attend this interactive session on crisis incident management.
Register now and save 25%! Savings end on Nov. 2.
Kevin Yee is the author of numerous independent Disney books, including the popular Walt Disney World Earbook series and Walt Disney World Hidden History.